Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Travels

In May of this year, my family is going to visit my sister, Karen, in England, and take a tour of Europe.  We will be visiting many cities while there; which would you like to visit most?


Madrid, Spain

Paris, France
















London, England

































Cotswold, England
















Venice, Italy

































Rome, Italy


















The Italian Riviera



















The Swiss Alps
Yay for selling three story houses and moving to one story houses and therefore being able to afford awesome trips!  I can't wait!

Susan Rice


2 comments:

  1. I would love another trip to Europe!!!

    I have been to London and Cotswold and they were both amazing.
    Here is my wish-list of Cities to visit:

    1. Madrid, Spain (To visit family there)
    2. Rome, Italy
    3. Venice, Italy
    4. Paris, France
    5. Cape Town, South Africa

    I'm afraid I don't do enough winter sports to merit a visit to the Swiss Alps. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cape Town; Nice! When did you go to Europe before?

    ReplyDelete